Oct 09 - Cafe Bangla

A small contingent from the curry club visited our old favorite to see if they could top their previous scores. There is some confusion over who actually came and I put this down to our usual organiser being absent attending to a family matter.

As usual we were seated quickly and began ordering drinks. Early discussion was about Nathan's pending baby. It centred around photographing the birth and moved onto video. We weren't too sure about that and what rating it my get. There was soon discussion about you tube and loading photos on the web.

Now for some reason I have rent boy written down in my notes. Given all that has happened over the last couple of months and I am writing this blog nearly 3 months after the event, I've no idea why I was referred to as a rent boy. It was something to do with selling myself and my new job. I'm sure someone will tell me.

Anyway soon the food arrived and it was up to scratch as usual. Quality got 4.71, quantity 4.57, price 4.1, Ambiance 4.5 and finally staff 4.5 giving a total of 22.38. Not beating their other top scores but still a great score and something we have come to expect now.

As usual, the opinion expressed here is entirely our own and represents what we found on the night.

Until next time ...